Friday, 26 November 2021

Experience of Internship !

Assalamualaikum rakan pembaca sekalian, terima kasih sudi membaca! 
Before that, don't forget to subscribe and follow my blog okay!  



Here's my experience of Internship student in my past education!

I have pass my Diploma in Entrepreneurship since October 2020, and currently studying at UKM for course Bachelor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation. 

Last year in 2020, I have done my Internship in one of the private company which whose active in Industry of Printing Services, Darn Lukis Sdn Bhd at Taman Sri Serdang, Seri Kembangan. So overall, Darn Lukis Printing Services is providing printing services such as banner, bunting, sticker label and etc. If you have already owned a business and want to make a label but does not have design yet, here in Darn Lukis, they are also provide service designing. They have more than 2 designer whose actually have extensive skills and knowledge about design. Other than that, they are also hired designer based on their experience and education!

What other facts of Darn Lukis? They have more than one machines that provide any kind of printing or any kind of sticker you wanted. They also provide high quality printed that will makes you satisfied! All you want such as banner, bunting, any kind of sticker, any types of card for example business card, wedding card also thank you card you can get it here, in Darn Lukis. 

What kind of satisfactions that Darn Lukis gives to their customers? First of all, Darn Lukis have their own Vision and Mission. Also they would have their moto, so here we go...

credit @ website Darn Lukis

VISION

The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.

MISSION

Darn Lukis will providing as much as we can for service. We will make sure every order will be process and ready as soon as possible within a week. We also focus on needs and wants of customers 

MOTO

‘’WE PRINT IT FOR YOU ‘’

I'm starting my intern with more complicated things that I need to study. After I entered Darn Lukis's office and partially apply for my practical studies there, their employees are very kind and friendly. they taught me about printing services so friendly and clear. They also treat me like their family. If their were employed to give satisfaction to internship's student, why they can't give more than that to their customers, right? Yes, they are so friendly and can treat their customers as good as you will satisfied! 



During my Industrial Training in company that providing printing services named Darn Lukis Sdn Bhd for 16 weeks in 4 months, I gained more experiences that probability would give me an opportunity to using it in future. For the first, I was meet permission to take a position as sales and marketing member in the company. I would like to study about how they treat their team to reach more viewers and follower to support their business. There was a big challenges when they were stopped to do online sales because they do not have a person in charge for sales and marketing. Its challenge me to take a part and gain more followers through social media such as Facebook Page and Instagram. I was started to take this opportunity to learn how to promoting service through social media platform and how it is works. Thanks God because everything is went well for 16 weeks I have been handling social media marketing and Darn Lukis Printing Services gained more than 100 reaches per month.

Besides handling the marketing, I experienced to learn more about printing such as the material of each paper, sizes, and the function of every suggestion paper. For example, business card usually have one size which is 90mm x 54mm using material 260gsm Art Card or 230gsm Ivory White Card. Material of bunting and banner is 400gsm Tarpauline. Roll-up bunting is using material Synthetic Matte. Other than that, I got a chance to learn about machine from my director, Encik Wan Mohd Firdaus, was an architecture before starting the business. I used to know about the function of each machine and how to using it. For example, photocopy machine called Fuji Xerox T1100 for black and white photocopy or print, Fuji Xerox - Apeos T6500 for colour and black & white photocopy or printing, Fuji Xerox - Versant for sticker, card, poster and mock up printing, and scanning. 

Furthermore, in production station, I have learned about paper or card cutter machine, poster or drawing manual cutter, business card cutter machine, Fuji Xerox - Sure Colour for bunting, poster big size, banner, and sticker, gloss and matte laminating machine for poster, business card and mock up, folding machine and perfect binding machine which is use for make a book or hard cover. 

Last but not least, I have learned how to folding drawing such as A1 size. I gained experience to fold drawing that worth 500 pieces. Learn how to fold them from A1 size to A4 size, also fold A3 size to A4 size and sorting them by their title of drawing plan. They also provide big size of drawing plan such as A0 which the big size of architecture use. On my duties, beside handling sales and marketing, and do job of management, I used to help my teamwork to finish their job and help production to setup a place. Other than that, I got a chance to play a role as customer service and backup other employees while there is no person in charge. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPAT MENARIK YANG INGIN DIKUNJUNGI!