Assalamualaikum rakan pembaca sekalian, terima kasih sudi membaca!
Before that, don't forget to subscribe and follow my blog okay!
Hi there, I am officially graduated from Diploma but currently struggling for my degree, semester 1.
I want to share more experiences about my hardworking, my struggling and etc. I used to being graduates in 2020 but suddenly it will not happen because of our Malaysia is suffering for Covid-19. A lot of things come out after finish my diploma. Mine is so hard and I suffered all the time because I took a course same as my degree's studies. I pretend to be okay started from 1st of semester in 2018, I went in to Kolej Poly-Tech MARA Bangi in April 2018. It is because that time I usually have a short semester for my course.
Semester 1 : Difficult Subject
My first semester entered in KPTM is not like others. They could play like their still in SPM 😁😁😁 but me cannot be like them because for the first semester every subject I carried were so difficult. It's a hardcore. 1st semester I have to carried Fundamental Management which I don't know whatever it is I just pretend to be okay as long as I can pass the subject. I've tried to understand about it. It might take time to slowly understanding the subject but ALHAMDULILLAH, I have passed the subject very well. If you're asking me what's the result, the result is A- if I not mistaken.
Semester 2 : Business Problem
In my second semester, I've told my friends to not play with the time because time is also a killer 😂 I have the only 5 classmates in class, course and together stand until last semester. Actually, for the 1st semester, I have 8 classmates for my section and the only section that have being taking this Entrepreneurship course! Very funny. Instead of other course, they might have 30 peoples in their class, minimum 20 but sadly I just have 8! 😆 Finish the first semester, we only have 5 members. One of my classmates went to changed their program, one is quit from diploma and went to Form 6 Pra- U. So finally, there were just us which 6 of members. Why I've told you that I finish my diploma with 5 members only? Because another one guy is quit from his diploma because it doesn't suit with his interest. He don't have interest to taking this course. So it just happen that guy quit after finishing his 1st sem.
Here we go with 5 members struggling took Digital Entrepreneurs for this second sem. We have a lot of information to put on our head to learn more about Entrepreneurship and how do we can use social media to selling our products.
Semester 3 : Survived for Event
During these semester, our course had to prepared the event for Entrebees Club 🐝 and this will be remark as our assessment too.
We just doing the things that every event management do like for an example, form a group which (5 members only)😅 because it is group assignment but we just have only 5 members so yeah that was happening.
Semester 4 : Accounting & Economics
Pertama kali kami belajar bidang perakaunan. Ada yang dah ada basic accounting tapi masih merangkak untuk cuba fasih dalam bidang ni.
Ekonomi yang kami belajar adalah basic untuk mikroekonomi dan makroekonomi. Tak belajar secara mendalam tapi sangat susah untuk pelajarinya disebabkan ilmu yang cetek sedia ada.
Saya cuba untuk memahami setiap fakta² ekonomi yang dipelajari, Alhamdulillah, lulus dengan cemerlang untuk subjek ini. 🤭
Semester 5 : Masuk Bidang Undang²
For the first time I have to prepare my mental for this subject.
Pada mulanya terfikir boleh mengantuk dapat pensyarah lelaki tambahan lagi bila pensyarah keluarkan nada yang perlahan. Yela, nak expect macam mana kami berlima sahaja 😂
Pertama kali saya dengar fakta tentang Carlil Carbolic dan sebagainya. Dah mula lupa juga tentang Commercial Law ni. Maklumlah, dah bertahun habis diploma.
Semester 6 : Event Management
Semester terakhir sebelum praktikal, kami sekelas berlima, ditugaskan bergabung dengan kelas lain yang batch bawah kami untuk adakan satu event yang besar.
Event management ni kami dikira untuk bergabung dengan kos Sport Management untuk adakan Sport Event. Bahagian sukan semua dah selesai sebab kos Sport dah amik alih. Bahagian kami pula, kos Usahawan, perlu adakan jualan harian pada hari pertama event dijalankan sehingga hari penutup.
Memang seronok dapat bergaul dengan kawan yang ramai dan bekerjasama sebagai satu kumpulan yang besar. Kami namakan pasukan kami Bar Wars bertemakan Star Wars 🤭 Pengalaman yang sangat seronok pada tahun terakhir. Alhamdulillah, jualan kami mencecah lebih dari kemampuan kami dan disumbangkan kepada pihak yang berkenaan.
Sekian itu sahaja perkongsian sedikit sebanyak tentang pengalaman sepanjang diploma. Akhir sekali terima kasih kepada semua yang terlibat secara langsung atau tidak untuk memberi semangat dan support saya hingga berjaya tamatkan diploma! Lots of loves ❣️
No comments:
Post a Comment